UNIVERSITY LIGGETT SCHOOL \ GIVING
By making a gift today, you help us with our day-to-day needs, but by planning a gift in your estate you secure our future. University Liggett School provides a variety of opportunities for planned gifts. A planned gift can be made now or after your lifetime.
There are many planned giving options to consider:
- Bequest in your will or living trust
- A charitable gift annuity
- A charitable remainder trust
- A charitable lead trust
- Retirement plan assets
- Life insurance policies
- A remainder interest in your home
The Legacy Circle at University Liggett School represents a group of generous alumni, parents and friends who have made a gift in their estate plan establishing scholarships, providing special programs and building endowment. These gifts, large and small, have helped to shape superior academic experiences, nurtured outstanding teachers and enabled talented and motivated students to attend our School.
University Liggett School today has a foundation built on a history and tradition of excellence established by the faculty and students of The Liggett School, Detroit University School, Grosse Pointe Country Day School and Grosse Pointe University School.
Any gift made in an estate plan benefiting University Liggett School qualifies you to be a member of the Legacy Circle.
Your membership includes:
- Special recognition in school publications;
- Annual subscription to an exclusive online e-newsletter for Legacy Circle and Leadership Circle members;
- Invitations to special receptions and programs;
- An invitation to a reception held each Spring for Legacy Circle and Leadership Circle members.