…well it could be! Welcome to University Liggett School’s new home, online, and more specifically — the University Liggett School blog. Along with the launch of our new website, we have reinvigorated our commitment to utilizing this channel to share current, fresh perspectives — more frequently, and from a wider variety of community members.
A few examples:
- A lower school faculty member explains the importance of thinking routines in his/her classroom
- A junior from the Upper School recounts his/her personal experience working alongside our top-notch College Guidance team
- Our Head of School shares why “empathy” is so critical in a successful school community
- A kindergarten student tells “Tales of the Lunchroom”
- Faculty relay what makes them tick, and the moments that make teaching at ULS so rewarding
- Our staff demystifies their jobs and nutshell why they’re here, and what they do!
- “Heard in the Halls” student vlogs
- Dr. Moss shares his favorite playwright of all time, and why
- A post from me, breaking down our brand identity…
…and you see where I’m going with this…the possibilities are endless!
Check-in often to read thoughts, musings and insider-info you can’t get anywhere else…it may not all be news you just must know, but it will give you granular insight into our school or — even better — a chuckle. Have an idea for a blog? Share it with [email protected]
Thanks in advance for sharing your thoughts — and eyeballs —with us!